Dr. Gauri Radkar DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 8th, 2016
She is absolutely wonderful!
My mother had her when she had lung cancer. She was so caring and explained everything, her nurse is great too!

June 14th, 2016
Sub Par Care

June 14th, 2016
First appointment 3/2016. After an extremely long wait (4 hrs) initial visit Dr. Radkar was very abrupt and seemed to push us through the visit. Patient is on oxygen the office never offered to put the patient on the office oxygen. Our questions were dismissed and one treatment plan was pushed without any explanation or other options discussed. In follow up, appointments have been made but then attempted to be rescheduled by office staff without reason. Wait time on follow up appointments is also very long. Also, when patient has a change in condition it seems that the doctor is not being advised by the nursing staff. In all the care is sloppy, incompetent, and sub par. I would caution any one on Medicaid or with a patient that an advocate can not attend appointment with. Handicap parking is also an issue as it is very far from the building.

February 8th, 2014
Went far beyond what many doctors do. Visited a number of times while in hospital too. Very thorough and kind, listened to all concerns, even when not directly related to the cancer. Followed up on all concerns promptly as well. Very considerate natured person.

January 23rd, 2013
She was amazing with my mom
Dr.radkar treated my mom for metastasized breast cancer. And she was absolutely amazing. My mom did not make it but the 18 months she fought for were all because of Dr.Radkar. She was always there even in the middle of the night when we needed her. She gave me her personal cell phone number for emergencies. She kept me well informed with all of our options. There was never a question unanswered. She was there for my mom and my family through the very end. She does an amazing job at what she does. I would recommend her to everyone who needs her help. And her nurse Kate is also amazing! She was very prompt with callbacks and helping me whenever we needed it! I thank god everyday for those 18 months we had with her and Dr.Radkar