A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gauri Varadhachary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gauri Varadhachary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gauri Varadhachary, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Unknown Primary Neoplasms
Education & Awards
Dr. Varadhachary graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Varadhachary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Varadhachary accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gauri R. Varadhachary practice?
Dr. Gauri Varadhachary practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.