A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gauri Waingankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gauri Waingankar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Waingankar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Waingankar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- Unity Health Center
- Unity Health Ctr -South Campu, Shawnee, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gauri Shrinivas Waingankar MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gauri S. Waingankar practice?
- Dr. Gauri Waingankar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gauri Waingankar practices Anesthesiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, OK.
See Oklahoma City Anesthesiologists.