A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gautam Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gautam Arora, Neurologist and Interventional Pain Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gautam Arora, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooks Memorial Hospital
- Tlc Hlth. Network Lake Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gautam Arora MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gautam Arora practice?
- Dr. Gautam Arora has 1 office location.
Dr. Gautam Arora practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Neurologists, Buffalo Psychiatrists, and Buffalo Pain Management Doctors.