Learn more about Dr. Gautam Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gautam Arora, Neurologist and Interventional Pain Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arora
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gautam Arora, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Arora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooks Memorial Hospital
- Tlc Hlth. Network Lake Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gautam Arora MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gautam Arora practice?
- Dr. Gautam Arora has 1 office location.
Dr. Gautam Arora practices Neurology and Interventional Pain Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Neurologists and Buffalo Pain Management Doctors.