Dr. Gautam Chaudhuri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gautam Chaudhuri?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Gautam Chaudhuri?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 12th, 2012

Uncaring treatment left me disabled!

He did not educate me properly about the drug he gave me which has left me disabled since. I have lost my career and life savings as well as all quality of life due to his treatment plan. When confronted with this, he showed absolutely no concern for me but rather showed his arrogance and blamed me for not understanding.

September 13th, 2011

Treatment Ruined My Life!!!

Ruined my life - Chaudhuri is arrogant and uncaring; he never returned my calls and urgent pages when I was extremely sick on off-label use of nasty chemotherapy drug, Lupron, that he put me on as a young woman. I'm still suffering after 20 years!! Lost my career, my savings, my ability to earn a livelihood, and my quality of life. Spare yourself and run from him!

May 26th, 2016