Dr. Gautam Cherla Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2015

My mother was a patient of Dr. Cherla's and I went with her many times to her appts. She was always treated with respect, courtesy, and kindness. He never was in a hurry and always answered questions. So nice to know there are many good drs. who care and Dr. Cherla is one ot those.

March 26th, 2013

TERRIBLE DR. if he can call himself a DR.

This man shouldn't be a Dr. He continually changed my appointment, he set me on a course of treatment that I later found out was actually harmful to me. I am so glad I no longer have this guy.

July 5th, 2016