Dr. Gautam Cherla Is this you?

Posted on March 20th, 2015

My mother was a patient of Dr. Cherla's and I went with her many times to her appts. She was always treated with respect, courtesy, and kindness. He never was in a hurry and always answered questions. So nice to know there are many good drs. who care and Dr. Cherla is one ot those.

TERRIBLE DR. if he can call himself a DR.

Posted on March 26th, 2013

This man shouldn't be a Dr. He continually changed my appointment, he set me on a course of treatment that I later found out was actually harmful to me. I am so glad I no longer have this guy.

Posted on July 5th, 2016