Dr. Gautam Daulat DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2016
Great Visit!!
Today was my first visit with Dr. Daulat. He has great bedside manner and took the time to listen to me. He understood my diagnosis and came up with a plan to help me in the future. The office is very appealing and the staff was very accommodating. It is not easy to find a doctor these days who really listens and one who really shows expertise. I look forward to being his patient for years to come. :)

February 27th, 2013
Been to this doctor in the past at old office and had a good experience. Last time I made an appointment, they did not tell me they moved the office which caused me to be late and a waste of time. Staff would not smile or look me in the eye. Rooms were old, looked like they should be remolded. Came in to have 5 growths looked at and have some blood work done. Doctor looked at one growth in my nose and said I had an infection from a deviated septum which was not true. I then asked if he could look at some others and he said no that I had to see a dermatologist. He said he would write me a prescription and would give me a form to get blood work done. I paid and left with a receipt but no lab form or prescription. I then had to go back in and ask for it. Later find out the antibiotics and ointment he prescribed (that cost $100) did nothing because it was a nasal papilloma, not an infection. Waste of time and money. Then when I called to get my test results over the phone, they said I had to make another office visit to get them. Why? So you can charge me more money? I looked up online that they legally have to give them to you if you ask so I drove there and demanded them. Never going back again.

August 3rd, 2012
Dr. Daulat is a wonderful and caring doctor. He has an excellent bedside manner, very personable and puts you at ease. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone.

April 29th, 2011
Great doctor
Dr Daulat is a wonderful caring physician I am thrilled I found him and put my health & my husbands in his capable hands not many left that will still take a call or show up at hospital on their time off

January 6th, 2011
Good doctor on if you do not have questions
This doctor is at best OK. If you do not have questions or do not want to engage the doctor in your healthcare then he is fine. He sounded dismissive and condescending in my last visit which made it my last visit with the guy.

July 19th, 2009
Outstanding doctor
Dr. Daulat is a great doctor. He figured out my symptoms quickly enough to get me over to my OB-GYN - had he not diagnosed me quickly enough I could have died. A week after my appointment with Dr. Daulat I had surgery to remove an ectopic pregnancy that was literally rupturing as I was opened up. He also properly diagnosed a spinal tap headache and provided me with a solution other than lay flat and wait it out... The office staff is wonderful and wait time is minimal.

March 7th, 2017