A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gautam Dev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gautam Dev is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dev
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gautam Dev, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dev graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Dev has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gautam Dev MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gautam Dev practice?
- Dr. Gautam Dev has 1 office location.
Dr. Gautam Dev practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists, Fayetteville Pulmonologists, Fayetteville Critical Care Practitioners, and Fayetteville Sleep Medicine Doctors.