Dr. Gautam Gandhi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 3 reviews

August 1st, 2013
Excellent Care and Accurate Diagnosis
This man is tops in upper and lower GI care and treatment. He managed my FAP related post-colon cancer J-pouch. He diagnosed upper GI problems and recommended Whipple. Man most likely saved my life. Doesn't mean it was a fun outing; just means he is the best in his field for diagnosis and treatment.

May 31st, 2013
Ghandi MD, eview
I don't agree with the 5 star ratings on Dr. Gandhi. All my pre-op appointments were scheduled with the nurse and medical assistant. He did not spend any time with me despite having never met me prior to the procedure. He and his medical assistant were short with me and seemed annoyed with my questions post-colonoscopy. He never called personally to check on me or acknowledged my concerns as valid. This practice seems like a conveyor belt, trying to get patients in and out to hit some daily quota. I will not be going to him for follow-up and am looking for another GI doc for my routine colon health.

April 1st, 2013
Excellent GI Doctor
Dr. Gandhi is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He immediately took on my case, while on vacation, set me up with a colonoscopy and endoscopy, and help me find the source of my pain and discomfort. He is a wonderful doctor. Terrific bedside manner. I will continue to recommend Dr. Gandhi to any of my family and friends that need to see a GI.