A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gautam Ganguly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gautam Ganguly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gautam Ganguly, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganguly graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Ganguly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ganguly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gautam M. Ganguly practice?
Dr. Gautam Ganguly practices Neurology near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA.
See Montebello Neurologists.