Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gautam Kale
Dr. Gautam Kale, MD, BS, MBBS, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC, with other offices in Saint Paul, MN and Minneapolis, MN. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kale is affiliated with Wesley Long Hospital, Regions Hospital and North Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gautam Kale has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gautam Kale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.
Dr. Lennis Livesay
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Greensboro, NC 0 mi32
Dr. Vinay Gudena
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Greensboro, NC 0 mi13
Dr. Mathew Meeneghan
Greensboro, NC 0 mi7