A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gautam Mirchandani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gautam Mirchandani is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirchandani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mirchandani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gautam Mirchandani, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- EpilepsySeizure Disorders Multiple Sclerosis Head and Neck Cancers
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirchandani graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mirchandani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gautam Mirchandani MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Gautam Mirchandani practice?
- Dr. Gautam Mirchandani has 10 office locations.
Dr. Gautam Mirchandani practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.