A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gautam Mirchandani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gautam Mirchandani is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirchandani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mirchandani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gautam Mirchandani, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- EpilepsySeizure Disorders Multiple Sclerosis Head and Neck Cancers
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirchandani graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mirchandani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gautam Mirchandani MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Gautam Mirchandani practice?
- Dr. Gautam Mirchandani has 10 office locations.
Dr. Gautam Mirchandani practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.