A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gautam Phadke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gautam Phadke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Phadke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Region Healthcare Corporation
- Northwest Medical Center - Thief River Falls
- Union Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gautam Mukund Phadke MD is a male Nephrologist and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gautam M. Phadke practice?
- Dr. Gautam Phadke has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gautam Phadke practices Nephrology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Ogema, MN and Bemidji, MN.
See Fargo Nephrologists.