Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gautam Phadke
Dr. Gautam Phadke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Grand Forks, MN, with other offices in Fargo, ND and Fargo, ND (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Phadke is affiliated with Sanford Children's Hospital in Fargo, Union Hospital - CAH and Northwest Medical Center - Thief River Falls. He speaks English.
Dr. Gautam Phadke has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gautam Phadke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Grand Forks, MN.