Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gautam Phadke
Dr. Gautam Phadke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Grand Forks, MN, with other offices in Fargo, ND and Fargo, ND (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Phadke is affiliated with Sanford Children's Hospital in Fargo, Northwest Medical Center - Thief River Falls and Union Hospital - CAH. He speaks English.
Dr. Gautam Phadke has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gautam Phadke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Grand Forks, MN.
Dr. Joshua Wynne
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
East Grand Forks, MN 0 mi45
Dr. Matthew Tinguely
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
East Grand Forks, MN 0 mi12
Dr. Joellen Kohlman-Petrick
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
East Grand Forks, MN 0.12 mi13