A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gautam Popli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gautam Popli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gautam Popli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Popli graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Popli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gautam Sidharath Singh Popli BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gautam S. Popli practice?
- Dr. Gautam Popli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gautam Popli practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Pediatricians and Winston Salem Neurologists.