A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gautam Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gautam Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gautam Marpadga Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gautam M. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Gautam Reddy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gautam Reddy practices Gastroenterology near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Valley Stream Gastroenterologists.