A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gautam Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
- Franciscan St. Margaret Health - Dyer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gautam K. Shah practice?
Dr. Gautam Shah practices Anesthesiology near Hammond, IN.
See Hammond Anesthesiologists.