A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gautam Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
- Franciscan St. Margaret Health - Dyer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gautam Krishnaknat Shah MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gautam K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Gautam Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gautam Shah practices Anesthesiology near Dyer, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN.
See Dyer Anesthesiologists.