A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gautam Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gautam Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gautam Sharma, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Linden Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gautam Sharma MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gautam Sharma practice?
- Dr. Gautam Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Gautam Sharma practices Psychiatry near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Psychiatrists.