A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gautam Surana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gautam Surana is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gautam Surana, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Surana graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Surana has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gautam Chand Surana MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gautam C. Surana practice?
- Dr. Gautam Surana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gautam Surana practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rahway, NJ and Red Bank, NJ.
See Elizabeth Internists and Elizabeth Emergency Physicians.