A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gautam Yagnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gautam Yagnik, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yagnik
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yagnik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gautam Yagnik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yagnik graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yagnik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Doctors Hospital
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gautam Pratap Yagnik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gautam P. Yagnik practice?
- Dr. Gautam Yagnik has 1 office location.
Dr. Gautam Yagnik practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.