A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gautami Agastya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gautami Agastya is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gautami Agastya, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Agastya graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Agastya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- Harrison Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gautami Agastya BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gautami Agastya practice?
- Dr. Gautami Agastya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gautami Agastya practices Internal Medicine near Tracy, CA.
See Tracy Internists.