A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gautham Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gautham Reddy, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gautham Reddy, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Kansas Medical Center Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gautham Padala Reddy MD is a male Sleep Medicine, has 13 years of experience and practices in Sleep Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gautham P. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Gautham Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gautham Reddy practices Sleep Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Psychiatrists and Wichita Sleep Medicine Doctors.