A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gautham Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gautham Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gautham Reddy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gautham Reddy practice?
- Dr. Gautham Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gautham Reddy practices Family Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Family Physicians.