A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gautham Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gautham Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gautham Reddy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gautham Reddy practice?
- Dr. Gautham Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gautham Reddy practices Family Medicine near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Family Physicians.