A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gavin Awerbuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gavin Awerbuch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gavin Awerbuch, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Awerbuch graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Awerbuch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gavin Ira Awerbuch MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gavin I. Awerbuch practice?
- Dr. Gavin Awerbuch has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gavin Awerbuch practices Neurology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Flint, MI.
See Saginaw Neurologists.