A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gavin Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gavin Bishop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishop
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bishop has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gavin Brett Bishop MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gavin B. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Gavin Bishop has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gavin Bishop practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Concord, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Concord Orthopedic Surgeons and Concord Family Physicians.