Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
by Phillip on Aug 17th, 2016

Excellent MD for a rural hospital! Took more time to visit and answer questions for me and my family than anyone else has. Finally, "Big City Medicine" has made it to the country.

May 20th, 2015

very good physician, thorough, caring, compassionate, quick and accurate diagnosis.

Sep 24th, 2013

Very experienced doctor. Diagnosis is very good.

Very good doctor show details Very good doctor
Mar 30th, 2013

Very kind. I wish we have more such doctors. He takes time to listen. Has very good judgement

Oct 30th, 2012

Doctor chico took the time to evaluate my problem and after 3 visits he found the cause of my problem that 2 specialists could not diagnose. I totally would reccomend this fine dictor

Jun 9th, 2012

Awesome is the word. Very compassionate and helpt me when I needed him in every way he could through my illness. Rare to get this kind of doctor these days. E

Oct 8th, 2011

very compasionnate. goes the extra mile. has saved my life

Need real Doctors in Coushatta, La show details Need real Doctors in Coushatta, La
Sep 21st, 2011

Chico is a horrible Dr. he only spent 4 mins with me before writhing a prescription and leaving the room! I do not trust him....

Warning ! show details Warning !
by Anonymous on Feb 22nd, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Gavin F Chico is a quack.He will misdiagnose you.He was with the David Raines Health Center in Gilliam,Louisiana for quite a few years.Patients compla ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
HORRIBLE DOCTOR - AVOID AT ALL RISKS! show details HORRIBLE DOCTOR - AVOID AT ALL RISKS!
Apr 14th, 2009

Do not even waste your time with this Doctor - he does not care for you - he wants his money and then wants you out of his way!!! HORRIBLE! SAVE YOURSELF THE MISERY!