A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gavin Ducker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gavin Ducker is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gavin Ducker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducker graduated from University Of Southampton, England. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ducker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Inland Hospital
- Inland Hospital, Waterville, Me
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gavin Michael Ducker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gavin M. Ducker practice?
- Dr. Gavin Ducker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gavin Ducker practices Family Medicine near Unity, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Waterville, ME.
See Unity Primary Care Doctors.