Dr. Gavin Foster MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Leesburg, VA

March 3rd, 2016
He is the best, my first visit I was very comfortable, easy to talk to about several questions, and most of all didn't rush me.., and the ladies at the front desk are very sweet as well....

November 13th, 2015
This doctor never spends time to answer questions. He is always in a hurry and never greets you out. He always says that everything is fine . Even though I have anemia and my baby is sitting down. He doesn't provide any advices or at least comfort you in some way. But I'm glad I won't see him again soon.

October 8th, 2015
Dr. Foster was recomended to me by several moms when I moved mid pregnancy to the area. He made the experience of having my third baby wonderful,he is attentive, and his staff are very helpful. He looks at situations w care and confidence while moving quickly. If ever you feel rushed, which only happened once to me, just let him know and he will take the time for you. He is on high demand as he is the only doctor in the practice, so keep this in mind as you go. I will add if you need a practical mind set that can both cheer you along through the tough pregnacy, add humor, and a Doctor who is clearly capable of delivering healthy babies he is the right choice, highly recomend him!

September 30th, 2013
I decided to choose Dr. Foster based on my doctor's recommendation. She herself went to him when she was pregnant. I'm a "high risk" patient so I wanted to make sure I was in the best of hands. And indeed I was. I was able to get all of the extra care and tests that I'm sure most doctors wouldn't take the time to do. My first experience with my 3rd pregnancy went so well that I decided to stick with him for my 4th pregnancy. High risk and all....yet things went smooth because he and his staff always go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and to order and perform any tests needed.

October 12th, 2012
Love Dr. Foster
He delivered my second baby. Wonderful experience. Would always recommend him.

September 12th, 2012
Great doctor
Dr Foster is a really amazing doctor,even though i had a preterm birth,he was really excellent and caring and his staff are the best I have ever met,would recommend him to anyone.

June 26th, 2012
Spends too little time with me
I am a maternity patient of Dr. Foster and feel that my visits are too short. He listens to the baby's heartbeat, but doesn't perform other checks that are routine, such as measuring the belly, he doesn't touch to check the position of the baby, uterus size, etc.

June 5th, 2012
Dr. Foster is a wonderful person, he cares for his patients. His staff is awesome!!1

May 12th, 2012
I went to this practice because of good review on the internet. I was wrong.Dr. Foster was the only doctor that has ever said" my time is expensive" to me. What an awful thing to say. Yes, your time is expensive and I am paying for it. SO do a good job then.

January 9th, 2012
fantastic doctor and entire staff, attentive, friendly, knowledgeable

January 12th, 2011
Wonderful, you will not be disappointed
Dr. Foster is an amazing OB/GYN and is an excellent provider in everyway. He delivered our first baby, and after having a negative experience with another practice in town, was a delightful change. He came in to deliver and perform the circumcision two days later even though he was not on call. His office staff is efficient and caring and very helpful. He has my highest recommendation.

January 6th, 2010
I am only 21 weeks pregnant, but he's amazing. He spends time with you and answers all your questions w/o rushing. I am happy that I picked him for this pregnancy.