A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Helton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Helton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Helton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Helton graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Helton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gavin Helton MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Helton practice?
- Dr. John Helton has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Helton practices Internal Medicine near St. Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Ballwin, MO.