Overall Review

July 23rd, 2013
The Best
Have the great fortune to be a patient of Doc Helton's for 10 years now - he's the best. Reason his ease of appointment is my only 3 rating is because I'm not the only one who knows this. Will spend as much time as needed answering questions and his staff (Kierstin) is one-of-a-kind.

May 31st, 2013
Great doc , great guy, excellent relationship. Highly recommend, been going to him for 10+ years! If he is taking new patients I can say without a doubt that I would recommend Dr Helton.

May 13th, 2012
Best Doc ever
Dr. Helton is the best doctor ever. My entire family goes to him, and we were one of his 1st patients. He always knows what is wrong with you or sends you to a specialist ASAP to figure it out. Not in love with his staff, but I wouldn't go to any o9ther doctor. Sorry for you is he isn't your doctor because he isn't taking new patients.

May 8th, 2012
Best Doc Ever!
Dr. Helton is the best doctor, by far, that I've ever had. He's been my doctor for several years and the longer I am with him the more respect and appreciation I have. I always feel like he's in it with me for the long haul & takes the time to listen. He minimizes using drugs and encourages me to take control of my health issues. We've worked through a number of health issues successfully now.

February 1st, 2012
i highly recommened dr. helton and all the other doctors.They are very friendly and they also have a walk in clinic to meeet your needs

August 20th, 2011
no one will ever complain about dr.heltonhe is a great doctor. its a shame he has the absolute worst office staff i have ever tried to work with

July 30th, 2011
R.W Fenton
He has been my doctor since he started practicing and has always treated me as if I was his only patient. I have been asked by many nurse's and techs at St.Johns hospital about how I rated him because they had a friend or relative that needed a doctor and they had heard he is as good as they come.

May 10th, 2011
Doc Helton is as good as they come.

October 18th, 2010
Takes weeks to get a sick visit!!! I only go 1x every 2 years or so. Not acceptable. Always have to see a nurse!

August 27th, 2010
Avoid: incompetent office staff
After scheduling an annual physical 3 months in advanced, I was forced to wait innumerably long time. Realizing that is how it rolls going to the Dr, when I inquired when I might be called to see the Dr.- the receptionist stated opps, I missed your name on the sign in sheet. When it come to my health the details matter- Better be safe than sorry if they support staff cannot managing a simple list I really do not trust them to manage anything regarding my health.

March 6th, 2009
Restored my faith in doctors.
Dr. Helton is the best St. Louis has to offer and, in fact, I would put him up against any Internist anywhere. My husband and I drive 45 minutes from a neighboring state to get to his office because it's worth it. What's more important than your health?He is also humble, empathetic, and a wonderful person.

September 13th, 2008
I absolutely love Dr. Helton. He has never made me feel bad for being a worrier and has always taken his time with both me and my husband. I can't imagine going to another doctor. He's fantastic!!!!