A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gavin Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gavin Henry, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gavin Henry, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Lung Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Henry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gavin Leon Henry MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gavin L. Henry practice?
- Dr. Gavin Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Gavin Henry practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.