A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gavin Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gavin Henry, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gavin Henry, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Lung Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Henry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gavin Leon Henry MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gavin L. Henry practice?
- Dr. Gavin Henry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gavin Henry practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Columbia Surgeons and Columbia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.