Dr. Gavin Henry MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Baltimore, MD

4.8

May 16th, 2016
Love Dr Henry, he is very personable, will take time to listen, will talk to you in terms that anyone could understand. Always has a smile for you. Had no issues after my operation.

May 11th, 2015
Dr. Henry spent almost an hour with me during my initial visit. He answered all of my questions, explained his diagnosis and even drew pictures of the procedure he wanted to perform. My surgical procedure corrected my problems and I healed very quickly.

September 7th, 2012
Wonderful
I brought my 93 year old mom to Dr. Henry for a consult and could not be more pleased with his office, personality, professionalism or caring aura. He is personable, sensitive, engaging and easily understood. He took time to ensure that medical terms were understood in layman's language and projected a nurturing and knowledgeable opinion.Anyone referred to Dr. Henry will be grateful they were.

March 2nd, 2012
Dr. Henry always has a smile for you. When you walk in and hes at the desk he address you by name. He takes time and talks to you. When I first visited him about surgery he drew a diagram and explained what he was going to do, what I should expect. His staff is wonderful and very caring. Would I recommend Dr Henry...Oh yes if only all drs were like him

July 8th, 2010
The best Thoracic Surgeon on God's green earth
First 7 foremost let me say that I didn't need a secon opinion. As soon as Dr Henry told me I should tell my children I had lung cancer, because if it were his Mom he would want to know, I was convinced he was the surgeon for me. Dr Henry is caring, attentive, remarkable and personable as well as having many other endearing qualities. I would reccommend him to anyone. Believe me, Dr Henry was a Godsend & a blessing. By the way, his staff is remarkable as well.