Dr. Gavin Jacobson Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Gavin Jacobson?

December 19th, 2014

Dr. Jacobson Gavin at Kaiser

On my first visit, I wanted to find out about infertility options since I was switching from another network which became out of network. He told me it would be almost impossible for me to have a successful pregnancy at my age. That was the single most negative thing to hear from an OBGYN doctor whose was not an infertility doctor. I knew already that the chances were low for my age, but all the doctors I have had seen told me that it is difficult but not impossible since many women older than me are having children. Second thing he told me was that the other doctors were not honest... (of course, in an indirect way and with a tone as if I was ripped off by the other doctors..). I never heard a doctor ever indicated any negative or disrespectful comments about other doctors or even people. Dr. Gavin have and that told me how I should get a new doctor. I have also found him becoming irritated whenever my previous doctors' names or treatment subject came up. It seemed to me that he feels he is the only best doctor in town, but he can't say it out loud.

May 24th, 2012

BEX

Dr. Gavin Jacobson is very professional and informative.

February 14th, 2011

Simply, a waste of time.

Dr. Jacobson was dismissive, uninformative, evasive and simply a waste of time.

May 22nd, 2010

I Felt this Dr. was Judgemental, Didn't listen, and lacked Compassion

If you are having any problems with fertility and are over 40, he is not the Dr. for you. You will leave the office in tears.

February 26th, 2011