A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gavin Jonas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gavin Jonas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jonas
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jonas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gavin Jonas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonas graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Jonas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gavin Mark Jonas MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gavin M. Jonas practice?
- Dr. Gavin Jonas has 1 office location.
Dr. Gavin Jonas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Gastroenterologists.