A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gavin Leask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gavin Leask is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leask
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Leask Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gavin Leask, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leask graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Leask has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loris Healthcare System
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gavin M Leask MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gavin M. Leask practice?
- Dr. Gavin Leask has 1 office location.
Dr. Gavin Leask practices Cardiovascular Disease near Florence, SC.
See Florence Cardiologists.