Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gavin Little
Dr. Gavin Little, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Newburyport, MA, with other offices in Salisbury, MA and Haverhill, MA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Little is affiliated with Anna Jaques Hospital. Dr. Little has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gavin Little has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Gavin Little is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newburyport, MA.
Dr. Alexander Panda
Critical Care Medicine, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Newburyport, MA 0 mi17
Dr. Christopher Harris
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Newburyport, MA 0 mi41
Dr. Irena Druzba-Lobsenz
Newburyport, MA 0 mi27