Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
A good Option for your Provider show details A good Option for your Provider
by Jimmy Z on May 21st, 2015

The office has changed this year with spacing out appointments, giving patients more time with the doctor. The office has also gone online with EMR, making it easier to communicate and schedule appointments online. Things have considerably improved with this Provider in 2015.

Horrible doctor show details Horrible doctor
Oct 27th, 2014

Dr little is horrible he discriminates against people. Not only only that he refused to release medical records for no reason at all

Double Booked show details Double Booked
Sep 30th, 2013

Due to the office staff double and triple booking, the time spent with each patient is less than 10 minutes and waiting for this doctor is longer than an hour most of the time. Scheduling is difficult and no last minute appointments are an option anymore. Very knowledgeable doctor for internal medicine.

Very Very Happy with Dr LIttle and his staff show details Very Very Happy with Dr LIttle and his staff
by Roberta G. on May 24th, 2013

What a nice feeling to know that Dr Little truly seemed to care about what I was going thru.. He took his time and made sure I totally understood everything before I left.. I was very impressed and pleased to find such a great doctor.. I am glad I found him..

A capable and knowledgeable physician show details A capable and knowledgeable physician
by Sunny D on Apr 4th, 2013

Dr. Little is a knowledgeable and intelligent physician. When you meet with him, he is attentive and capable of properly diagnosing. If in need of medication, he will provide samples until you get to the pharmacy. For the most part, the staff is generally friendly and helpful. The problem with the office is that the staff overbooks Dr. Little all the time, so trying to get in to see him the same day (or last minute) can most of the time is impossible, even if you are a regular patient. With overbooking comes long wait times, so expect to sit and wait at least an hour if your appointment is during peak times in the day. I have been a patient of Dr. Little since he started his practice. I do not blame him for his staff overbooking him. I blame the staff. When I say most of the staff is friendly, I mean it. There is one person on the staff who every time I call gives me a hard time and she is not a medical technician, just office staff. I do not know why she gives me a hard time over the phone every time either, but she seems to be a problem for several others I know who are patients of the office. The medical technician is very friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. Dr. Little specializes with General Medicine, Neurology, and Orthopedic. With hesitation, I recommend Dr. Little to anyone and my reason for hesitating is because of the problem with the one office staff member and the overbooking.

Horrible show details Horrible
by Anonymous on Mar 6th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

This man has HORRID bedside manor, I was struck by a vehicle as a pedestrian over 8 months ago. He spent maybe 3-5 minutes on an exam that were all qu ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Stopped going to Dr. Little show details Stopped going to Dr. Little
Nov 22nd, 2010

Was not very happy with his staff or him. Had a very bad lung infection. Would not see me. Went to emergency room, they did nothing, got worse over the next 2 days, kept calling to get in to see him, I finally had to scream at staff to get in for an appointment. He mis-diagnosed me saying he thought I had Tuburculosis, went to X-ray the following day, was admitted to the Hospital for three days. Would never recommend him to anyone. I feel he is incompetent. Staff not much better.

THE BEST DR I HAVE HAD IN 65 YEARS ! show details THE BEST DR I HAVE HAD IN 65 YEARS !
by RON JOHNSTON on Sep 14th, 2010

I COULDN'T SAY ENOUGH OF DR LITTLE IN SUCH A LIMITED SPACE.HE IS A WODERFULL DOCTOR.

Dr. LIttle show details Dr. LIttle
by Lauren M. Thibault on Apr 24th, 2010

Dr. Little an excellent physian, I would highly reccomed him. He takes his time to listen. He makes you feel like your inportant and his main priorty is YOU. He explains every thing in detail, asks you questions. He is easy to talk to and very friendly. He diagnosed me with G.E.R.D proscribed me to protonix (an expensive medication) I do not have any insurance and he helps me out with samples. I have been regurgitating stomach acid/bile every morning for 8 years. Now I don't get sick every morning. I've been seeing an Upper GI specialist for 8 years who could not find a diagnosis. Dr. Little has changed my life, and i've only been seeing him for 2 months! My first visit with Dr. Little was great I felt totally confortable, and I got all my questions answered. I walked out feeling confident and that I am in great hands.