Dr. Gavin Little Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Gavin Little?

Posted on February 14th, 2016

Definitely feel rushed by Dr. Little. He also spends more time on his computer than actually evaluating me. It's very awkward during the time he's on his laptop. He just reads and says nothing. Not sure what exactly he's reading for that long. Sometimes I have a question when he's decided he's done with his reading but he ends the appointment and walks out of the room with not much of an answer. Also seems very moody. His nurse Norma is absolutely amazing. Always very friendly and seems to care all the time. Very nice. Cheryl his office manager is pretty moody too. Doesn't seem to Like to go out of her way to do anything and always makes me feel like ok bothering her when I call. I have been a patient for a few years and the only reason I have made it this long is because I like his nurse so much but I can't base my doctors on that so I am in the process of finding a new doctor to visit. One good thing about this office is that I can usually get an appointment very quickly if needed. Overall I would not recommend this office.

Posted on December 15th, 2015

I had a bad experience with Dr. Little. He misdiagnosed my moderate to severe neck pain as just a little arthritis. When all was said and done I ended up needing two surgeries in Boston, I was suffering for a long time with this moderate to severe neck pain until under my own efforts made the appointments with leading surgeons in the Boston area. All and All he was not much help. I was surprised that even though he was an Osteopath he couldn't pinpoint my problem. For this, I cannot recommend him for neck or back issues.

A good Option for your Provider

Posted on May 21st, 2015

The office has changed this year with spacing out appointments, giving patients more time with the doctor. The office has also gone online with EMR, making it easier to communicate and schedule appointments online. Things have considerably improved with this Provider in 2015.

Horrible doctor

Posted on October 27th, 2014

Dr little is horrible he discriminates against people. Not only only that he refused to release medical records for no reason at all

Double Booked

Posted on September 30th, 2013

Due to the office staff double and triple booking, the time spent with each patient is less than 10 minutes and waiting for this doctor is longer than an hour most of the time. Scheduling is difficult and no last minute appointments are an option anymore. Very knowledgeable doctor for internal medicine.

Very Very Happy with Dr LIttle and his staff

Posted on May 24th, 2013

What a nice feeling to know that Dr Little truly seemed to care about what I was going thru.. He took his time and made sure I totally understood everything before I left.. I was very impressed and pleased to find such a great doctor.. I am glad I found him..

A capable and knowledgeable physician

Posted on April 4th, 2013

Dr. Little is a knowledgeable and intelligent physician. When you meet with him, he is attentive and capable of properly diagnosing. If in need of medication, he will provide samples until you get to the pharmacy. For the most part, the staff is generally friendly and helpful. The problem with the office is that the staff overbooks Dr. Little all the time, so trying to get in to see him the same day (or last minute) can most of the time is impossible, even if you are a regular patient. With overbooking comes long wait times, so expect to sit and wait at least an hour if your appointment is during peak times in the day. I have been a patient of Dr. Little since he started his practice. I do not blame him for his staff overbooking him. I blame the staff. When I say most of the staff is friendly, I mean it. There is one person on the staff who every time I call gives me a hard time and she is not a medical technician, just office staff. I do not know why she gives me a hard time over the phone every time either, but she seems to be a problem for several others I know who are patients of the office. The medical technician is very friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. Dr. Little specializes with General Medicine, Neurology, and Orthopedic. With hesitation, I recommend Dr. Little to anyone and my reason for hesitating is because of the problem with the one office staff member and the overbooking.

Waste of a self pay visit ($150

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Horrible

Posted on March 6th, 2012

This man has HORRID bedside manor, I was struck by a vehicle as a pedestrian over 8 months ago. He spent maybe 3-5 minutes on an exam that were all qu ...

Stopped going to Dr. Little

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

Was not very happy with his staff or him. Had a very bad lung infection. Would not see me. Went to emergency room, they did nothing, got worse over the next 2 days, kept calling to get in to see him, I finally had to scream at staff to get in for an appointment. He mis-diagnosed me saying he thought I had Tuburculosis, went to X-ray the following day, was admitted to the Hospital for three days. Would never recommend him to anyone. I feel he is incompetent. Staff not much better.

THE BEST DR I HAVE HAD IN 65 YEARS !

Posted on September 14th, 2010

I COULDN'T SAY ENOUGH OF DR LITTLE IN SUCH A LIMITED SPACE.HE IS A WODERFULL DOCTOR.

Dr. LIttle

Posted on April 24th, 2010

Dr. Little an excellent physian, I would highly reccomed him. He takes his time to listen. He makes you feel like your inportant and his main priorty is YOU. He explains every thing in detail, asks you questions. He is easy to talk to and very friendly. He diagnosed me with G.E.R.D proscribed me to protonix (an expensive medication) I do not have any insurance and he helps me out with samples. I have been regurgitating stomach acid/bile every morning for 8 years. Now I don't get sick every morning. I've been seeing an Upper GI specialist for 8 years who could not find a diagnosis. Dr. Little has changed my life, and i've only been seeing him for 2 months! My first visit with Dr. Little was great I felt totally confortable, and I got all my questions answered. I walked out feeling confident and that I am in great hands.