Learn more about Dr. Gavin McLeod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gavin McLeod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLeod
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. McLeod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gavin McLeod, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Fever of Unknown Origin
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. McLeod graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McLeod has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gavin X McLeod MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gavin X. McLeod practice?
- Dr. Gavin McLeod has 1 office location.
Dr. Gavin McLeod practices Infectious Disease near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Infectious Disease Doctors.