A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gavin McLeod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gavin McLeod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gavin McLeod, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Fever of Unknown Origin
Education & Awards
Dr. McLeod graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McLeod has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gavin Xavier McLeod MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gavin X. McLeod practice?
- Dr. Gavin McLeod has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gavin McLeod practices Infectious Disease near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See Greenwich Infectious Disease Doctors.