A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gavin Melmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gavin Melmed, Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melmed
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gavin Melmed, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Melmed graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melmed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gavin Mark Melmed MD is a male Oncologist , has 8 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gavin M. Melmed practice?
- Dr. Gavin Melmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Gavin Melmed practices Medical Oncology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Oncologists.