A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gavin Melmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gavin Melmed, Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melmed
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gavin Melmed, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Melmed graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melmed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gavin Mark Melmed MD is a male Oncologist , has 8 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gavin M. Melmed practice?
- Dr. Gavin Melmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Gavin Melmed practices Medical Oncology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Oncologists.