Dr. Gavin Omahony Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gavin Omahony?

July 25th, 2016

saved my hand and // LIFE

he put up with me for mos. saved my hand with the nerves in tact.. one of the very best had my hand sewn to my chest for a time, but I can use my hand. I will recommend his work to any one. a very good dr..

February 3rd, 2015

I would recommend this Dr. to anyone having hand problems. He was courteous, as were his staff and willing to explain any questions we had.

August 2nd, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. O'Mahony. My son smashed his finger something terrible and Dr. O'Mahony has been wonderful. He's everything a doctor should be, humble, concerned, honest and a skilled surgeon. He has been available to us around the clock. If I have a concern, I make a call and he gets back to me right away. This injury has been terrible but with a doctor like O'Mahony my mind and nerves are at peace. The wait time can be brutal, I say get an early appointment if you can. But he is worth the wait.

January 26th, 2016