A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gavin Pittman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gavin Pittman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pittman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Pittman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pittman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gavin T. Pittman practice?
Dr. Gavin Pittman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Orthopedic Surgeons.