A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gavin Pittman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gavin Pittman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pittman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pittman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pittman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Pittman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gavin T Pittman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gavin T. Pittman practice?
- Dr. Gavin Pittman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gavin Pittman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Orthopedic Surgeons.