A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gavin Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gavin Vaughn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Vaughn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gavin Vaughn MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gavin Vaughn practice?
- Dr. Gavin Vaughn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gavin Vaughn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Boone, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO.
See Boone Physiatrists and Boone Family Physicians.