Learn more about Dr. Gavin Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gavin Vaughn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughn
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gavin Vaughn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Vaughn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Sports Medicine
- Curators of the University of Missouri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gavin Michael Vaughn MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gavin M. Vaughn practice?
- Dr. Gavin Vaughn has 1 office location.
Dr. Gavin Vaughn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Boone, NC.
See Boone Physiatrists, Boone Sports Medicine Doctors, and Boone Family Physicians.