Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gavind Niamatali
Dr. Gavind Niamatali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Tacoma, WA. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Niamatali is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center, Tacoma General Hospital and Saint Clare Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gavind Niamatali has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gavind Niamatali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Michael Lynch
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT47
Dr. Arif Khan
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT41
Dr. John Symonds
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Salt Lake City, UT56