A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gawin Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gawin Flynn, Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Flynn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gawin Lowie Flynn MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gawin L. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Gawin Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Gawin Flynn practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology near Takoma Park, MD.
See Takoma Park Primary Care Doctors, Takoma Park Internists, and Takoma Park Cardiologists.