A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gawin Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gawin Flynn, Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Flynn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gawin Lowie Flynn MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gawin L. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Gawin Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Gawin Flynn practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology near Takoma Park, MD.
See Takoma Park General Practitioners, Takoma Park Internists, and Takoma Park Cardiologists.