Dr. Gawtham Gutta MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 5th, 2017
Bad experience
I will not be recommending this doctor to any friends or family that is a certainty. I would like to warn anyone who is thinking about seeeing him to just think again and look around for a doctor that truly cares about you the patient!

June 7th, 2017
This doctor is by far the worst doctor I have ever been to!
I hate to say it but the negative comments are all correct he deserves them all and then some! I highly advise to avoid this man it will definitely save your time and your well being! If you have any other options other than him please go to those other options and actually see a doctor who cares about you and your health! I can 100 percent say if you go see him you will not have a good experience and you will leave worse than when you came that is for sure! If any of you want to see him please do so with extreme caution and don't let him be that horrid doctor and man that he is to you... you are the patient not him so don't take no crap from him like so many have had to! This hopefully will be the only review I will ever have to leave online... the worst doctor I have ever visited in my entire life! I am glad I will never see him again! Good luck to the rest that do 👍🏻💯

June 6th, 2017
THE WORST DOCTOR I EVER ENCOUNTER!!!
STEER CLEAR OF THIS DOCTOR, HE IS THE MOST ARROGANT CONDESCENDING JUDGMENTAL AND UNCARING PERSON I HAVE EVER MET..IF YOU TRULY NEED HELP WITH YOU ADDICTION DO NOT GO TO HIM..HE HAD ALREADY JUDGED AND HAD A PRECONCEIVED IMPRESSION BEFORE HE EVEN WALKED IN THE DOOR AND DID NOT WANT TO GIVE THE MEDICATION NEED FOR MY SURVIVAL. I WILL REPORT HIM TO EVERY LEVEL OF THE BOARD OF DR'S I CAN AND BY WORD OF MOUTH TELL EVERY MY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE..HE GIVES DOCTORS IN THIS FIELD A BAD NAME..SHAME ON HIM

February 21st, 2017
This doctor is the bomb!
My first appointment with him today and I was a bit nervous. As soon as he opened the door I felt right at ease. He is wonderful with his bedside manner. I never felt rushed and I had all my questions answered. Also, he is great at giving great information and explained my conditioned, why I have it, what caused it and then made a treatment plan to fix it! Very down to earth too! The only issue was I had to wait 45 minutes in the room until he came in. Not a huge deal especially since the doctor is so great!

February 14th, 2017
Life saver
I have been going to dr Gutta for over 13yrs n he saved my life! He is always there for me every time I call his nurse Sheri calls me back or if I have him paged! I would never ever switch drs he is like family to me!!! And helped with all the pain n ups n downs I go thru! Best dr ever!!!

February 13th, 2017
Dr Gutta Saved My Life

December 20th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Gutta has helped me so much controlling the severe pain I constantly from severe rheumatoid arthritis. He listened and helped me when no one else would.

September 10th, 2016
GREAT UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR
Wonderful Doctor takes time to help you understand why you are seeing him and how he is going to get you back to being whole again without the pain. His Staff is Great and very friendly .

August 2nd, 2016
Please Think Twice
I first want to start this review off by saying that Dr. Gutta himself is a very honest amazing doctor. He seriously goes above and beyond with each and every patient. He was able to find that after years of going to doctor after doctor with no relief that I was misdiagnosed and was able to get me into surgery pretty fast. The trouble I have with this place is the other staff. As another reviewer said, "they go above and beyond to make you feel like crap". I've never read a statement that I believe to be more true. The staff never returns phone calls and when you do call because you are having complications after surgery they will make you feel like an addict. When I went into the office to get a refill the front desk staff were talking about me loud enough for everyone in the office to hear and the one lady said "just tell her sorry we can't help you". After this whole thing the CNA walks up to me in the waiting room and says "so what prescription do you need filled this time" and demanded that I say the name of the drug in front of everyone in the waiting room even though I have been on the same medicine for months. The nurse Sherry is very short on the phone if you can even get her to call you back and she will not give you the time of day to ask a question. Most times I end up leaving the office in tears because it's so sad that the people at a doctors office that are there to help you would treat you this way. I would just really think twice about coming here because the staff is so unprofessional and uncompassionate.

March 18th, 2016
No docr
Awful treated me like a piece of garbage!!!! I was in the hospital with a slipped disc pressing on a nerve and this man wouldn't treat me because I told him I had been clean for a year!! He walked out of my hospital room leaving me in severe pain and gave orders for no one to give me any pain killers. That's haw compassionate he is. Check his record at Silver Cross Hospital were complaints have been filed against this man!!!!

January 9th, 2016
Dr Gutta Saved My Life
Dr. Gutta without a doubt is the most kind, caring, upfront and honest Dr. I have ever met. I went to him for pain mgmt a year ago on recommendation of a close friend. He takes as much time as I need to feel comfortable. I was on pain killers due to severe spinal problems. At one appointment I spoke up, I was abusing medication. He consuled me and helped me realize I was an addict. Immediately he dropped everything and focused on me. He gave me the help I so desperately needed, and am happy to say I have been clean since that day with him. Now, the truth is YOU WILL have to be in the waiting room at least 1 hr past your scheduled appt. That may make some upset, but from over 2 years of seeing him I can tell you it's because he spends more time with each patient than any Dr. you will ever visit. I wholeheartedly urge anyone who has pain OR addiction issues to see Dr. Gutta A.S.A.P. It will be the best decision you ever made.

January 4th, 2016
Dr. Gutta has saved my life had I not found dr. Gutta I would probably be dead or in jail I can say from experience that dr. Gutta cares not only for his patients diagnosis but the well being after the diagnosis so many times he has been there when I needed him to be and he continues to be