- 33 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gay Strickland has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Gay Strickland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Butner, NC.
Dr. Ganesh Saxena
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Butner, NC 0.01 mi40
Dr. Deborah Macinnes
Butner, NC 0.01 mi32
Dr. Janet Keating
Butner, NC 0.01 mi33