A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayani Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leonard
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leonard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayani Leonard, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayani Kumudu Leonard MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gayani K. Leonard practice?
- Dr. Gayani Leonard has 1 office location.
Dr. Gayani Leonard practices Psychiatry near Safety Harbor, FL.
See Safety Harbor Psychiatrists.