A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayani Desilva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayani Desilva, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Desilva graduated from Albany Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayani Vatsala Desilva MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gayani V. Desilva practice?
- Dr. Gayani Desilva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gayani Desilva practices Psychiatry near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Laguna Beach, CA.
See Anaheim Psychiatrists.