A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayathri Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayathri Iyer, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iyer
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Iyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Iyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayathri S Iyer MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gayathri S. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Gayathri Iyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gayathri Iyer practices Cardiology near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Cardiologists.