A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayathri Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayathri Iyer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gayathri S. Iyer practice?
Dr. Gayathri Iyer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists and Sterling Heights Cardiologists.