Learn more about Dr. Gayathri Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayathri Iyer, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iyer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayathri Iyer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Iyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayathri S Iyer MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gayathri S. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Gayathri Iyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gayathri Iyer practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Cardiologists.