A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayathri Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayathri Iyer, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayathri Iyer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Iyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayathri S Iyer MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gayathri S. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Gayathri Iyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gayathri Iyer practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Sterling Heights Cardiologists.