Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayathri Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayathri Iyer, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayathri Iyer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Iyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gayathri S. Iyer practice?
Dr. Gayathri Iyer practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Sterling Heights Cardiologists.