Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gayathri Manickam
Dr. Gayathri Manickam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI, with other offices in Grosse Pointe Farms, MI and Detroit, MI. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Manickam is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals. She speaks English.
Dr. Gayathri Manickam has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Gayathri Manickam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.
Dr. Fred Nelson
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi46
Dr. Trevor Banka
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi9
Dr. Henry Goitz
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi31