A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayathri Manickam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayathri Manickam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manickam
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Manickam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayathri Manickam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Manickam graduated from Government Stanley Medical College.
Dr. Manickam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayathri N Manickam MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gayathri N. Manickam practice?
- Dr. Gayathri Manickam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gayathri Manickam practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians.