A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayathri Manickam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayathri Manickam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manickam
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Manickam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayathri Manickam, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Manickam graduated from Government Stanley Medical College.
Dr. Manickam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayathri N Manickam MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gayathri N. Manickam practice?
- Dr. Gayathri Manickam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gayathri Manickam practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Sterling Heights Orthopedic Surgeons.