A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayathri Manickam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayathri Manickam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manickam
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayathri Manickam, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Manickam graduated from Government Stanley Medical College.
Dr. Manickam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayathri N Manickam MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gayathri N. Manickam practice?
- Dr. Gayathri Manickam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gayathri Manickam practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Sterling Heights Orthopedic Surgeons.