A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayathri Manickam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayathri Manickam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Manickam graduated from Government Stanley Medical College.
Dr. Manickam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayathri N Manickam MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gayathri N. Manickam practice?
- Dr. Gayathri Manickam has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gayathri Manickam practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Troy Family Physicians and Troy Sports Medicine Doctors.