Dr. Gayathri Morrareddy MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 5 reviews

January 11th, 2017
I was upset with the office as this was the third doctor in two years. No bedside manners. Told me I was borderline pre-diabetic and then the office cancelled an appointment I already had with a specialist. I didn't tell them to cancel the appointment and since I need a referral they wouldn't give it event though I went to this specialist twice before

January 5th, 2017
I was very impressed during my first office visit with Dr. Morrareddy. She came across as very professional, competent and thorough during her consultations and she is very caring. She spends time to make sure you understand the treatment plan and motivates for self care. I would recommend her highly.

May 29th, 2015
worst dr ever
I hate the visit and the way she talks she is so rude very aggressive .. she didn't even listen to me .. she kept shoshing me and stoping while i'm talking ... very very bad dr bad bad badddddddd i wish there was a rating less than one star to give

April 17th, 2015
Very Unprofessional
When a patient questions her and her decision she goes behind the patient back to Humana and drops the patient without even bothering to notify the Patient. Our disagreement about her not give me referral to specialist and complaining to her corporate bosses led up to this. She doesn't like it when a patient does not agree with her decision. She may have the education but she has poor people skills. Staff does not do there job only half the time. Don't know how Starus Medical Group can stay in Business with Physician that are so smug that the think they know what is best for the patient and if you don't agree with them your told to leave and don't come back. They also refused to give back my medical records that I took to the office. My advise is to look elsewhere for a Doctor.

March 14th, 2015
Poor Patient Interactions
I disagree with her decisions and her lack of concern for my medical conditions. Way to much cronyism with Doctors she wants to send you to. Does not send you to Doctors of your choice.